Thursday, February 22, 2007

Me at Yasmin's house








On Friday after school Me and I had tea. After that my friends next door invited Me and I to their house. They are called Megan and Caitlan. We played tig and learned to do cartwheels. Then we ate sweets. Me and I were very happy.



On Saturday Me and I went to chinese school. We had a chinese party. We played heads down thumbs up and dog man. Then we ate some chinese food. The teacher gave Me and I lucky money and chocolates. Me and I had great fun.



On Sunday morning we ate chinese food to celebrate chinese new year. Then Mum and Dad gave Me and I lucky money. After lunch we went to piano lesson. Me watched when I played the piano. After that mum took Me and I to shop. Me and I bought lots of things. Then we went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home